About Solstice Senior Living at Fenton
Youll love building your new home at Solstice Senior Living at Fenton, a senior living community just 20 minutes from St. Louis. This peaceful suburb is conveniently located next door to St. Clare Hospital and a short drive to many shopping options at Gravois Bluffs and West County Center. Nearby attractions include the Saint Louis Zoo, Grant’s Farm and Six Flags St. Louis. Sport fans can enjoy St Louis Cardinals baseball and Blues Hockey as well as many local college and high school games. All just minutes away.
Inside, the elegant spacious parlors, study and game room become an extension of your home. You’ll love spending time playing bingo, bocce ball and bean bag baseball. In between social hours, sit down to chef-prepared meals in the community dining room with friends. Outside, find your rhythm on one of our old time porch rockers or explore the walking paths overlooking the hills. Our intimate, safe community and comfortable amenities make Solstice Senior Living at Fenton the perfect “home sweet home.” Plan your visit today.
Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being
- Personalized home health care – assistance with activities of daily living